Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to get into my google acct but the recover

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to get into my google acct but the recover procces is not working when I ebter the verication code it says cannot verify that it is me.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

A computer or my iphone I had to make a new email this is the third one tha I had to make

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail how can I access my gmIL ACCT so I can log backinto my facebook because I cant not check it at all Please help me to reset my password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to log in my accts

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
I just need to get into my acct
3/17/2018
Email technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

How many verification requests did you send to Google?

If you repeatedly send unlock requests to Google without any new information added, you may be locked out as a precaution.

Have you tried the following recovery page:

https://support.google.com/accounts/troubleshooter/2402620?p=ar_other_problems

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------