Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I bought a new Apple Mac. I want to my Apple ID to a new…

Customer Question
I bought a new...

I bought a new Apple Mac. I want to chang my Apple ID to a new email address. I tried to use it fo new device but says it is already used. Me. I only have 1 address, w

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

How can I cancel out the old I’d and use my new on? Worked on this for hours.?

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I have a new email address the computer says that I have that it’s already been used I have a new Mac that I purchased and I’m trying to set up a new email address on that Mac but it won’t fit bit says it’s already been used but it’s because I’ve tried to use it on my back previously please help me I don’t know what to do. Gmail is my provider. I access from my iPad or I phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have 3 devices

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Email
3/17/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 1 month ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> tried to use it fo new device but says it is already used.

If you are talking about your email address, it has been taken that means you registered it before. Just reset its password ***** you can get it back.

BTW, do you have "." in the name part of your Gmail address?

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist