Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I receive a pop-up message regarding "verify Certificate."

Customer Question
I receive a pop-up...

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook v. 14.7.3

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Desktop computer. Mac 10.10.5

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have clicked "Show Certificate," but I don't kow why I get this popup or how to get rid of it.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/17/2018
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 6 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Please check date and time on the system. If it is wrong, correct it once. Click the link to check details. Click Me