Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I CAN NOT GET ON GOOGLETO SEE MY EMAIL. FACEBOOK. I HAVE…

Customer Question
I CAN NOT GET...

I CAN NOT GET ON GOOGLETO SEE MY EMAIL

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

YES FACEBOOK

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I HAVE TYPED THIS FOR 2 DAYS PH(###) ###-####BOY HOOD FRIEND DAVID 692 NE LANTANA LEE FL

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

YOU WILL HAVE TO CALL ME ON MY PH THEY KEEP TELLING ME TO CHECK MY EMAIL I CONNOTTO MY EMAIL

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/17/2018
Email technician: syseng, Information Systems Professional replied 4 months ago
syseng
syseng, Information Systems Professional

My name is David.

When Google sends you information for a password ***** they will send it to an alternate email if you have provided one for recovery, and not to the email account that you are trying to reset.

If you do not have a recovery email configured on your Gmail account, you can select another option such as a phone number to which they can text the reset information. Please try it again following the instructions below using an alternate method to receive the reset information:
First open the Gmail login page at Gmail.com.
Type in your Email address and then click NEXT.
Click on ”Forgot my password”
Click on the ”Try a different question” link.
Choose if you want to receive your verification code to your mobile number via Text or by voice call. (Don’t close the page yet). Select the option that works best for you and click the Send Text Message or Call Me button to submit the request.
When you have received the verification code, insert the code into the box provided by Google to verify it is you then enter a new password ***** test login.
Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.