Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My emails are not being sent and I am not receiving emails.

Customer Question
My emails are not...

My emails are not being sent and I am not receiving emails

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I don;t understand client or Outlook

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I do receive mail frompolitical organizarions, lots of it, but not from friends

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/17/2018
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

On which email account are you facing this issue also are you opening this email account using a website web browser or email application ?

Are you using a windows or mac computer?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

It seems you have opened another question regarding the same issue. Please post your replies in the reply box below in this page.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

I just received an email from a friend. Now I need to find out if my email to her was received. Will let you know. Thanks for your help and concern.
Glad to know that.let me know if you need any help.
Sincerely,
Dear *****: Thank you for responding to my problem. I 'm sorry I did not answer you before. I am 87 ys. old and not very computer knowledgeable so I didn't understand some of your questions. Anyway, I got it solved. However, when I looked at my credit card statement I was shocked to learn that this simlple transactions cost me nearly $90!! Since I was able to solve the problem on my own I would appreciate your reimbursing me for the amount i spent. You should advise users of the cost before they proceed with using your service. I, for one, cannot afford these prices. Please let me hear from you. Sincerely, *****
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 5 months ago

Thank you for the update.

I have no control over billing i am just one of the expert who helps customers with computer issues. If you have any trouble regarding billing please contact customer service using the options in this link: - http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Sincerely,