Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It’s not just my email everything that uses my Apple ID and…

Customer Question
It’s not just my...

It’s not just my email everything that uses my Apple ID and password ***** can’t get into because I forgot it

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Only on my Android and it stays logged in so I won’t forget it I have a memory problem when my oxygen goes low my memory goes away

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes it should be but on this page it has the wrong number so I don’t know if I have been hacked

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/17/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 5 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Hello, this is Bing. Thanks for asking a question at JustAnswer, please let me take a while to review and clarify the details.

If this is your first time here, I would like to go over a few things:

1. Please be aware that you are using JustAnswer, a paid service providing professional support with guaranteed quality. This is not a service for $5 (your deposit). Please advise if you want to continue or not. Thanks.
  2. You may see an offer for a phone call or remote support for an extra fee, this is not from me, by the site automatically. If you think it is unnecessary or unrelated for your question, please disregard it.
How much would that cost
No thanks will my password ***** now

I am a technician here for your technical challenges only. As I have no any access to your billing info, please speak with JustAnswer Customer Services for any of your billing concerns.

JustAnswer Customer Services

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help