Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Several days ago I received a pop up that said someone was…

Customer Question
Several days ago I...

Several days ago I received a pop up that said someone was using my number on a different phone. Ever since then my phone says that I have no more storage left. Even though I dumped everything I can. I put as much as it would let me in iCloud it still says I’m over on my 16kg on my phone. It won’t let me get my e-mails. It’s ereased my name on my phone regarding my Apple account. Sometimes it will let me make a call and sometimes it won’t. As soon as I free up storage space it fills right back up even though I haven’t added anything!! It appears more of a virus than storage space. Is there anything you can do?

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

The internet connection is good so far. I was able to access you through it. I use Outlook to get my e-mails.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Not to my knowledge. My e-mails are only part of the problem. It won’t let me play my games either. Sometimes it will access them and sometimes it won’t.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of. It’s kike sometimes the phone works and sometimes it doesn’t. It wouldn’t let me make a phone call yesterday, today it will, even though I haven’t done anything to it.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/17/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Can you provide a screenshot of this message? Is it still in your phone or computer?