Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have multiple accounts. I started getting hacked and

Customer Question
I have multiple accounts...

I have multiple accounts. I started getting hacked and managed on all accounts and all my devices.I thought I had deleted them bit come to find out they were not. Some of my emails I can't change labels some are being rerouted and I can't remove recent devices. On one I have 2 step verification and prompts. When I enter yes its me it clouds over and I can see underneath it that it is checked to not ask again I'm this computer and can't access it. I'm on my android at the time this happens. My other account I can't recover and was told to try to recreate the account to gain access but when I do it says it already exist. When I try to recover I'm told don't exist or can't be found.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Gmail outlook browser chrome it don't matter. I can be looking something up or trying to recover accounts and all of a sudden it says not connected. But try to do so.ething that don't matter and I've got no problems. I have to try to do it n private mode. I try to clear site settings and some will reset but some won't. I've even been stopped from making some app downloads. On my laptop I discovered that I've been limited there as well. I'm not even allowed to connect any of my devices

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I'm not sure. I don't even know how or where to access certificates

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to delete all accounts immediately and make a google account and a Microsoft account

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/17/2018
Email technician: syseng, Information Systems Professional replied 4 months ago
syseng
syseng, Information Systems Professional

My name is David.

Occasionally memory errors occur in network devices that cause this type of problem, especially the network connectivity issues. So first, to rule out the network as the cause of at least some of the issues, power down the router/modem that provides your Internet access and unplug the power cord as well. Wait 3 minutes. Then plug in the power cord on the router/modem and power up the device. Wait for the router/modem to completely start up. Then do the same with your WiFi router (if you have a separate WiFi router rather than a modem that provides both routing and WiFi). Then reboot your computer after the router/modem has completed start up and test to see if the issue is resolved.
Please let me know the result.