Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

All of my emails display in the in box, spam promotions etc…

All of my emails...

All of my emails display in the in box, spam promotions etc but won't open when I click on them. My yahoo and comcast emails are fully functional.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Comcast? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browswer on my desk top computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None so far. because my other two email addresses are functiioning normally using chrome I was thinking the problem is on your end

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of at the moment

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/17/2018
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> but won't open when I click on them.

What program do you use to access your emails? Via web using a browser? Running an email client program such as Outlook or Thunderbird? Please clarify. Thanks.

bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
I'm not sure what you mean. I open my internet connection using chrome, then I click the google bookmark then click on gmail, enter my user name and pass word then the in bix opens then I click on the emails I want to open.
I always clear the cashe after evey browsing session.

Thanks for requesting remote assistance services. Please let me know what kind of computer you are using for the remote session, such as Windows PC or Mac?

Windows 7

Please click HERE from your Widows 7 to start a remote session with me. Thanks.

Are you still there?

Yes, I am waiting for your connection. Have you clicked the HERE link above to start? Thanks.

All done. Chrome settings manually configured to enable Gmail resetting the session via remote session.

Thank you again. can you give me click by clic instructions to get to the screen where I can remove all cookies.

Hello, as requested, please see below the official instruction about how to manage cookies. Hope it helps.

https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647