Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I've made a mess, Something happened tonight when I was

Customer Question
I've made a mess...

I've made a mess, Something happened tonight when I was using my email and I received a message that I needed to clear my cookies. After I did that it appeared my email was also gone. My originql email was***@******.***. I was told that was already taken and I could have something like contactkitcalvin1

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail I was told to clear my cookies earlier this evening. When I did that it seemed my email had been erased too. When I tried to reload it, I was told someone else had that email and I would have to add a number to my original email.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Then I tried to get a new email address and have the original forward emails to my new address,, I was not able to get that to work since the emails will be going to my first address and arren

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/17/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> my email was also gone. My originql email was***@******.***

I guess clearing cookies also remove your saved session with Gmail so you have to retype the password ***** access your Gmail account. That's the mess you are referring to?

It seems like you haven't been cleaning up the cookies and not using your Gmail password ***** a long while.

Did you try Google Account Recovery yourself? If not, please click HERE to start, but just please run it for only once.
If yes and failed, please advise the questions asked by Google during your password ***** process.

Thanks.