Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I try to access my email at AOL, and it tells me to use a…

Customer Question
I try to access...

I try to access my email at AOL, and it tells me to use a different username and password. I'm using AOL Sheild.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your AOL account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes, but I can't get past the sign in.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all I can think of. it happened suddenly, telling me that my AOL Sheild software is wrong. software is too old.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/17/2018
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Could you please let me know your AOL email address so that i can check whether it exists or not?

Are you using a widows or mac computer?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.