Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I would like to restore my email acct. it accidently got…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to restore my email acct. it accidently got deleted. can you help me

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

I cleared my browsing history and my gmail acct left. I need to restore it as I have a lot of stuff in there I desperately need it wont let me into my gmail acct

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for your email under the All Mail tab?

All mail TAB what is that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not where is the all mail tab

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/17/2018
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Click the link:

www.gmail.com

Enter your email address and password ***** tell me if you're able to login or not.