Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I forgot my yahoo mail password and it s texting info to my…

Customer Question
I forgot my yahoo...

I forgot my yahoo mail password ***** it s texting info to my old phone that is not on anymore i got a new phone number i need to put in so i can log in to my email

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Help me to login to my email and change the phone number

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/17/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Is the previous phone number the only info on file with your Yahoo account?

If yes, did you try calling the previous number to see if it is still valid number? Someone else is still using it or not?

Please advise. Thanks.