Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It won't open. Hotmail.com. Pc. I got a call from a con

It won't open Technician's...

It won't open

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Hotmail.com

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Hotmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Pc

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I got a call from a con wanted 650 to fix it this happen 4 yrs ago because some one tried it get in

3/17/2018
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Can you please explain the issue a little bit more?

is this your email account issue or other?

Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
i can not open my email

To connect with me over secure remote session on your Microsoft Windows based computer, please follow the steps given below:

Click the link: http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=93376096-0cbb-4755-9ce4-f092d4d363bb

Scroll down on that page and click "I Agree".

Download/allow and run this program(elinsore.screenconnect) to start secure remote session.

If you face any issue while following the steps provided, please type in your contact number(landline or mobile) and click send button. I will call you directly and help you with this.

Please type in your contact number(landline or mobile) and click send button. I will call you directly and help you with this.

Please click the link:

www.hotmail.com

Click sign in and then enter your email account password.

And if you're not able to login, click Need help or forgot your password to create a new password.

Are you still there? Please reply back to me at this page.

OR when you come back online just let me know once. Thank you, ***** *****

I am ready to help you now.

Please let me know when you come back at this page.

I will be standing by.

Thank you.

I am ready to help you.

I will be standing by.

Thank you.