Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email was hacked 2 weeks ago and I have had to reset all…

Customer Question
My email was hacked...

My email was hacked 2 weeks ago and I have had to reset all of settings on all of my accounts. I cannot remember my Apple ID (email address??), but my email address has changed. AND I can't remember my password. All of that information is on a sheet of paper that I lost in my recent move. Can you help me? Thanks, Carole

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Apple account on any other devices?

I'm trying to set up my new iPad, but I can't because of the issues I have explained above. Those are the only 2 devices I have - my phone and my new iPad.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I don't know where to even look in my phone under Settings.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/17/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> My email was hacked 2 weeks ago

What's the email address in question please?

> I cannot remember my Apple ID

Are you still using an Apple device? If yes, you can see your Apple ID from the its Settings for iOS or System Preferences for macOS.