Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have been trying for the last hour to log into my e-mail -

I have been trying...

I have been trying for the last hour to log into my e-mail - it shouldn't b so difficult. I spent $200 plus dollars a couple of days to get the latest office from Microsoft thinking it would make things easier for me. I am a very old man (87) and the computer - with all is ins & outs is difficult for me - I would

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there anything else I could buy to make it easier and although I am very

3/17/2018
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Please tell me about your email service provider. Gmail/yahoo/hotmail or other.

May I connect with you over secure remote session and fix/check the issue directly?

Just let me know once.

Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

To connect with me over secure remote session on your Microsoft Windows based computer, please follow the steps given below:

Click the link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=c758362a-bde9-40d4-9383-e8d699972b4e

Scroll down on that page and click "I Agree".

Download/allow and run this program(elinsore.screenconnect) to start secure remote session.

If you face any issue while following the steps provided, please type in your contact number(landline or mobile) and click send button. I will call you directly and help you with this.

Are you still there? Please type in your contact number(landline or mobile) and click send button. I will call you directly and help you with this.

When you come back online, please type in your contact number(landline or mobile) and click send button. I will call you directly and help you with this.

Are you there? I am ready to help you now.

Please let me know when you are ready.

I will be standing by. Thank you.

I am ready to help you.

Please let me know when you come back at this page.

I will be standing by.

Thank you.