Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I found a email we’re someone is using my apple account,

Customer Question
I found a email...

I found a email we’re someone is using my apple account

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail, an aol. It’s from aol? It’s Iheart Radio"? They have been sending me subscriptions off an on I didn’t know how to get ahold of you tell toda

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

They sent pdf files from apple asking me if it was someone else and it is not me

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/17/2018
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Ok my god this is a hassle just check and see if someone is using my account
Look why do u have to have access to my iPad check my apple account and see who is using my account
This better only cost me 5.00dollsrs like you said

There is no need for secure remote session in this case.

These are fake and Spam emails.

I suggest you to please ignore them and send it Spam/junk section.

Also, never ever provide any personal information like password ***** credit card information..

If you have other queries, please let me know.

I will be glad to answer your any follow up queries.

And kindly take a second to rate my service(-OK or more-by scrolling up and clicking stars at the top of the page and choose Submit).

Why do u want me to rate u when you were trying to get money from me so put that five dollars back in my acccount! I know that radio is using my account do you or do u not work for apple
What’s the phone number we’re I can call apple

I have opted out and left it for other experts. You can call apple team on this number:(###) ###-####/p>

just what are you doing