Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Someone has overtaken mt gmail. I have had to change my

Someone has overtaken mt...

Someone has overtaken mt gmail. I have had to change my password ***** n d name several times in the last few weeks. It is very frustrating trying to Remer what the new names and pw are. I like my real name but I have trouble using it.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes ph#

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I would like to know who the culprit is?

3/17/2018
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> I have had to change my password ***** n d name several times

Do you still have control to the Gmail account at the moment?

bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
No
Is there another charge for this?

Thanks for requesting remote assistance service.

> Is there another charge for this?

Are you aware that you have paid for the service?

How do I connect t to the gmail? I am no computer savvy about this kind of stuff.

Okay, can I first key how you could changed the password ***** a few times after you were aware of the hacking?

Do you know who is doing this? I have had three computers hacked. Explain

I can't explain that I haven't got any details from you. I need to connect your computer at first.

Please let me know what kind of computer you are using for the remote session, such as Windows PC or Mac, so I can prepare the connection link for you accordingly. Thanks.

Cell phone Samsung5
Did you get my answer?

Can you get a computer so we can have a shared screen to work on?

No they are all fried.
I am sorry that I don't have a backup for help.

Okay, as you don't have a computer, I have to arrange a phone call to you for clarifying the details, but it has to be postponed for 1.5 hours. Can you please advise your phone number in the Contact Info area and let me call you in 1.5 hours? Thanks.

Tha n k you

Well received. Will do. Thanks.

Bless you

I am sorry I was not able to make a call due to traffic jam on road and now it looks like not a right time to call you. Please do buzz me here once you are available this afternoon or evening and I will call you back ASAP. Thanks for your patience.

Are you connected to my computer?

Not yet, waiting for your response as last time I missed the right time to call you. Are you available now for the session?

I am sorry. Someone has taken my gmail addy and sent compromising pictures to several people using my gmail. They think that I sent them.
Can you contact me via landline so that I can find out what you found.

Okay, I am available as well. So we can start.

Please first let me know your computer type for the remote session so I can prepare the connection link for you? This way I can see a shared screen of your computer so we discuss your account situation based on the info shown on your screen.

I can call your land line, please advise your number in the Contact Info area. Thanks.

*********460

Okay, how about your computer type, Windows PC or Mac?

Are you reading this message from the computer?

I really don't know. I am sorry, it is through ATT samsung galaxy 5 phone on Internet connection.

So you don't have a computer at all? Only a Samsung phone?

That is exactly right.

Okay, call you in 5 mins.

Thank you, ***** ***** the trouble.

What's up to the question??