Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have two google email accounts. I cannot get into the one…

Customer Question
I have two google...

I have two google email accounts. I cannot get into the one that I use most of the time. Have tried the recovery route and it does not let me in. Says they cannot verify that the account belongs to me. Please help

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Cannot get to where I can reset a password. .Have a phone number(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Guess not

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/17/2018
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Click this link first:

http://mail.google.com/?logout

And then click the arrow mark next to other email address shown and click sign into another email account.

And enter your original email address and password.

If the password ***** ***** accepted, click forgot password ***** create a new password

Now, while trying to reset the password, please check if it shows the option to send a password ***** code on the phone or recovery email address.

Please let me know if it works or not.