Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have just changed from incredimail to Mozilla thunderbird…

I have just changed...

I have just changed from incredimail to Mozilla thunderbird I am having trouble with receiving emails I have been on the phone to Telstra and they asked me to contact you to see if you can help I need this working for the course I am doing as it is all done online hope you can help me this I day 3 with having trouble with interent and emails thanks june

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Bigpond

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Telstra has trying to help fix this

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I was with incredimail they thought it might have been the problem that's why they changed me to thunderbird

3/17/2018
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today. There may be a problem with your configuration or the application.
May I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot and fix this issue for you?

Jason Jones, Computer Technician
you can

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 91
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

haven't received a 2 digit code

The two digit code is the code that I gave you from above. It is 91

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com