Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I've been trying to login to my first yahoo email account…

Customer Question
I've been trying to...

I've been trying to login to my first yahoo email account and the phone numbers that I had with that one I no longer have any of them and there is some information in that account that I need and can't access it

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

I'm logged into my other one that I have not the one I'm on now

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes it asks for the phone numbers I can remember one but I don't have access to either one

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 day by:
3/18/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!