Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Woulld like to recover my email accounts if they still

exist....i already deleted all my...
woulld like to recover my email accounts if they still exist....i already deleted all my contacts im pretty sure
3/17/2018
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

What's the email address in question please? I will review its status for you. Thanks.

bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Thanks for requesting remote assistance services. Please let me know what kind of computer you are using for the remote session, such as Windows PC or Mac?

BTW, are you able receive text message from your phone number ending with 24?

I'm receiving text messages ending in 24, and I'm using a Windows pc...Windows 7

On your Windows 7 PC, please click HERE to start a remote session with me. Thanks.

But how do I open this link on my desktop when I'm receiving it on my mobile? Can you send it to***@******.***?

Sure. Sending.

Haven't received it,***@******.***

Got it?

Your on
clicked it

All done. Security logs and wireless security reviewed via the remote session. All concerns were addressed. Suggestions given.