Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Questions on how to transfer my ATT emails to my Yahoo

Customer Question
Questions on how to...

Questions on how to transfer my ATT emails to my Yahoo Email

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

All three

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None. I couldn't find the step( instructions) on now to transfer my ATT emails to my yahoo accounts. Do you have the Steps on how to do that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No Just My emails

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/17/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

It is an automatic transfer done by AT&T and Yahoo. You should not do anything special about the change except to use a new portal to access your emails at mail.yahoo.com via web.

All your emails should be kept as they were, including the email address as well as old emails.

Is there anything wrong from your point of view?

I need to have ATT do the transfer for me?

As mentioned above, the transfer has bee done. You should have received a notification email advising about the transfer and telling what to do. Generally speaking, you just need to change webmail portal to mail.yahoo.com. That's it.

You should be using the same username, email address and password. You might be given a new Yahoo ID in the notification email hence you will have a new email address that looks like***@******.***. Your previous email address (e.g.***@******.***) will be still valid.