Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want a new account is yahoo no longer there what iis it…

Customer Question
I want a new...

I want a new account is yahoo no longer there what iis it now

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I only have a land phone and they want call me on it

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just need to know what i am doimng wrong i have tried eve4r since i got my new computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Pass word help

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 day by:
3/18/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!