Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I got an email for outlook saying it needs to be updated? it…

I got an email...

I got an email for outlook saying it needs to be updated ? it says shortlisted I use it every day

Technician's Assistant: Is your Outlook file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/16/2018
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

What needs to be updated?

If you hit reply what is the to address?

is the primary email

that is your email or the one shown after you hit reply?

I'm not interested in paying 52 dollars money I don't have

I will pass on this , I updated regularly my outlook account

ok

the email is the one who sent me , there an update file.
the update file is with the email

ok mark it as junk and delete, thats not a legit update from Microsoft

Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator