Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Quite some time ago I had to change my Microsoft acct. I…

Customer Question
Quite some time ago...

Quite some time ago I had to change my Microsoft acct. I will tell you the problem I am having.It will take a minute

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

I don't

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

When I changed my sign in info monyhs ago w.my sign in name was not changed. The one I am getting when I turn on my PC is***@******.***. That must be the one in your files. My current user name is ***** ***** email address.....megonline40.gmail. I Want to change my password ***** I can't do anything. I got a message that you would email me a code but I won't get it at the gerbermb address. that account with cable one is permantly close. Bottom

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

In is I need my user name changed and I need to reset my password. How do I do that?8

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/17/2018
Email technician: Byron, PC Support Tech replied 4 months ago
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

I can help you reset your password.

To confirm: *****@******.***

is the email address you see on the login screen when you start the computer?