Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Dont know how to log in im at a hotel andthey lost my

Customer Question
Dont know how to...

Dont know how to log in im at a hotel andthey lost my reservation but the conformation is on my ecount

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Customer:(###) ###-####i believe

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/16/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> the conformation is on my ecount

Do you mean you have the reservation confirmation from an email to you?

i do

Please check if see phone number of any contact info in the email?

thanks for no help im 1hr and 45mins from home and i lokks like im out 219 dollars

Have you checked any contact info in the email?

i dont know how to connect to me email from here

> i dont know how to connect to me email from here

Do you mean you don't have access to email address that received the confirmation?

Does your smart phone support email retrieving?