Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Two days ago, I ordered your MacPDF converter on Paypal for…

Customer Question
Two days ago, I...

Two days ago, I ordered your MacPDF converter on Paypal for $68. I downloaded it but my Mac signaled me that "Can't open this application 'PDF Converter Pro' because the disk it is on has been rejected." I am 81 years old and may be responsible for this as I had three trial logos on my desktop and as each one reported that it was a trial, I deleted it. Do I have any alternatives or am I out my $68? Help.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your PayPal?

I downloaded the receipt yesterday.

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/16/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

It sounds like an error caused by your Internet connection. Please first delete the current copy of downloaded disk image, then go back to notification email and download it again. It should work.

Please let me know how it goes. Thanks.

No longer have the notification email. The disk is gone.

DO you remember the website where the software was purchased from? Simply go back to the site to download it again.