Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My wife committed suicide in June of 2017. I've been trying…

Customer Question
My wife committed suicide...

My wife committed suicide in June of 2017. I've been trying to retrieve her e-mail account with no luck.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I do not know the password ***** it is in Japanese

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/16/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 3 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

What's the email provider of your wife's email address? I mean the domain name of her email address. Thanks.

I want my PayPal 53.00 dollar payment back
this was not the hotmail support page it was pretending to be
why was I asked to pay $53.00 to get an answer from hotmail support?

If this is your first time here, I would like to go over a few things:

1. Please be aware that you are using JustAnswer, a paid service providing professional support with guaranteed quality. This is not a service for $5 (your deposit). Please advise if you want to continue or not. Thanks.
  2. You may see an offer for a phone call or remote support for an extra fee, this is not from me, by the site automatically. If you think it is unnecessary or unrelated for your question, please disregard it.

I am a technician here for your technical challenges only. As I have no any access to your billing info, please speak with JustAnswer Customer Services for any of your billing concerns.

JustAnswer Customer Services

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Please click HERE to conduct an Account Recovery against the Microsoft Account.

You need to provide a workable email address to receive notification and verification code from MS. Please better use an email address that had frequent communication with your wife's email address, such as your person email address?

I've already did this several times they asked me questions I answer the questions the best I can they tell me they will review it and contact me within 24 hours I always have received an email back saying I did not provide enough correct information it's not your fault I thank you for your help but I guess I just loose $53 today and I'm nowhere near where I was before I started
I am now in my car on my cell phone I had to drop off my son at swim practice can you do it from here

> an email back saying I did not provide enough correct information

I guess you can make things better if are able to be patient to provide accurate info as possible as you can, especially for the part giving exact subject and exact recipient email address.

A common mistake that customers made was just to call their friends asking of the date and content of previous emails with them, but because the friends had no idea what's going on, just gave some basic info orally. It is wrong! The email address and subject must be EXACT word by word and character by character. Otherwise it does make sense. Please do double check.

I will pay by PayPal I'm not going to give my credit card information out over this cell phone like this

As I mentioned above, for any billing concerns, please contact customer services, not me. Thanks.