Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I started to create an email in response to a political

Customer Question
I started to create...

I started to create an email in response to a political question requesting comment and I did not have an email address and I want to delete the entire process

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail and I am using a Mac with a Safari internet

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I normally receive my email under mail on my computer but sometimes it will appear on my cell phone too

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just trying to delete what I had already written, without a address, then i went all over trying any possible means to just delete my mistake. This blunder has resulted in the now fact my cannot use my mail in any form

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to clear my MAIL of any interferences and stopping the usual use of MAIL

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/16/2018
Email technician: Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer replied 6 months ago
Ugo A
Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer

Good afternoon,

My name is***** understand it, you wanted to add a comment to a website article but have now changed your mind. You can still access your email inbox but you have accidentally added a comment with your email address visible on a 3rd party political website. Is this true ?

If the above is true, then I don't think that you've actually posted your comment.

You can double check this by:

1) refreshing the webpage (press the F5 button)

2) scroll down to the comment section and look for your comment or press CTRL and F buttons and type in part of what you wrote

Assuming 0 results are highlighted on the page AND the comment section is visible, then you did not actually submit your comment so it should show up.

Now, if the comment is visible, then hover your mouse over the comment and see if any words appear like "delete" , "remove" or "undo" . If so, hit those buttons and check for your comment again.

Please let me know if these steps do not solve your problem. Thanks.