Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have an email and I wanted to have a business email being…

Customer Question
Hello I have an...

Hello I have an email***@******.*** and I wanted to have a business email being***@******.*** but then I got a new phone and added***@******.*** but I really want my***@******.*** back please. I forgot the password ***** it. Thank you

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes but I keep going around in circles

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Can I have two email addresses? One for personal and one for business please? I have a new phone which has a duel sim cards. My other number is(###) ###-####

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/16/2018
Email technician: GeekGal, Email Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Email Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Do you still have the phone # ending in 56?

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.

I do still have the number ending with 56