Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannotsend moste-mails. A large poster bearingmy ownwords…

I cannotsend moste-mails....

I cannotsend moste-mails. A large poster bearingmy ownwords dropsdownwithoutallowing metoaddress theemail andsend. It is maddening. Help!

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

My provider is Gmail.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through Safari,my only browser.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I'm not equipped to know how to tourble shoot. Sorry.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yfes. My plug-inmouse is technically dead. I did get that post mortem from Apple. But I'm using it now. Also, my keyboard sticks and often I spend much time tdrying to space words. Right now it is not sticking. Miracle.

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/16/2018
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today. Are you able to sign into your Gmail account?

Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Not sure what that means. If it means hitting the big G to the left of this communication, yes. If something more technical,no. Isay no because you'll be likely to ask for my gmail password ***** I don'thaveone.

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 11
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

Imay have sent ane-mail to my daughter Claire about 40minutes ago. It appeared to go without the annoying billboard that has dropped over mydraft query (no. 93, I believe,that waslonger (a query letter, plus 3 chapters of my novel). That's theonethat alerted meto a problem becauseitwouldnotsend. Also,youcan see my stickingword problem with gmails particularly,and cab solvethat formeas well. It's time consuming to space everything .

You are using a Mac computer, so you need to do one more thing to run the remote application.

Please, do the following:
- Click the Apple icon on the top left of your screen.
- Click System Preferences
- Click the "Security & Privacy" icon.
- Click the "General" tab
- Click the "Open Anyways" button and run the program.

Once that is done, the remote application will open.

Jason,none of those apps opened. What next?

Please, do the following:
- Click System Preferences
- Click the "Security & Privacy" icon.
- Click the "General" tab

I couldnot openany of your aps. Whatdo Idonow? Jason,Iamvery temptedtoendmyg-mail service. So be advised.

Do you understand that you need to do the following?

Please, do the following:
- Click System Preferences
- Click the "Security & Privacy" icon.
- Click the "General" tab

cannot find the Open Anyways button. Wfere is it?

What do you see on that page?

Jason, nothing is opening. Now what? I get no response from these apps. App-arently they aren't working. What do you suggest? I need help not gimmickry.

You have been refunded, which means that you requested a refund. I will go ahead and close this task now.

If you wish to continue, you may open a new task.

Thank you.