Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I'm locked out of my account because my email was either…

Customer Question
Ok I'm locked out...

Ok I'm locked out of my account because my email was either hacked or I completely forgot my password. I cannot answer the security questions cause they ask me things like when did I make the account? I can't get a verification code sent to my phone cause it's a old number that's out of service. And the account doesn't even recognize my name idk if I didn't set it up right or what but I'm completely locked out

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No I need my email to get into my phone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No solid security questions that I can answer, it was asking me when I made the account but that was several years ago. The phone number on file is out of service

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a different email I just made to try and recover my old password ***** I need to get in my old account

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 day by:
3/18/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Unfortunately, there isn't a way around the recovery options. If you are unable to use those options, then you will need to open a new account.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) He is just going to bring his phone over and talk to somebody