Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have 4 outbox messages that i can not get out. In my e…

I have 4 outbox...

I have 4 outbox messages that i can not get out. In my e mail. A window pops up asking for my password ***** it in many times but want go away

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

My internet connection is fine.checking my e mail from Outlook

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No

3/16/2018
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

valornet.com

Thank you for responding. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I just want you to fix this problem please

I also wish to fix the problem. May I remotely connect and fix this for you?

Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Please fix

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 84
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

I am ready any time you are I am at my computer

I sent you the remote instructions. You must follow those instructions.

You are trying to run the remote application on your iPhone. That will not work. Please, run the remote application on the computer.

Okay, please follow the instructions.
1) Go to the computer.
2) On the computer, go to: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com
3) On the computer, on that page, enter the code: 84
4) Click the Circle/Arrow button and run the program.

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com

It took me to a window to put my password ***** and want take it

What took you to a window?