Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I'm trying to assist my parents sign in to their email

Customer Question
I'm trying to assist...

I'm trying to assist my parents sign in to their email account. larusso2. Neither can remember the answer to the secret question nor, the actual password. can you please assist.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No, not able to log on, this is the only device with the email.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

They cannot remember the answer to "you first pet?" if a phone number is ***** it may be my fathers. (###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Or, home phone(###) ###-####

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 day by:
3/18/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!