Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I can not get into my email. Do I have to set up my account

Customer Question

I can not get into my email. Do I have to set up my account or did the tech do that when he installed my service?
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: no
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no just help me get to my email
Category: Email
Expert:  UranMail replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Keep in mind that we are not a free service and require payment for our work, which is guaranteed. If you do not wish to pay for our assistance - please let me know now.
You may see some automatic pop-up with offers for Membership or Remote Assistance, please ignore or close them if you do not want it. I have no control over those offers.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Expert:  UranMail replied 8 months ago.

Who is your email provider?

Do you use PC? If so, which version of Windows do you use, 7, 8, 10?