Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can not get into my email. Do I have to set up my account…

Customer Question
I can not get...

I can not get into my email. Do I have to set up my account or did the tech do that when he installed my service?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No just help me get to my email

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/16/2018
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 6 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Keep in mind that we are not a free service and require payment for our work, which is guaranteed. If you do not wish to pay for our assistance - please let me know now.
You may see some automatic pop-up with offers for Membership or Remote Assistance, please ignore or close them if you do not want it. I have no control over those offers.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Who is your email provider?

Do you use PC? If so, which version of Windows do you use, 7, 8, 10?