Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

A box keeps popping up requesting password for

A box keeps popping...

A box keeps popping up requesting password ***** smtp,gmail.com

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Browser, usually Mozilla

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

3/16/2018
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

Is any other information included in that window that is asking for your Gmail password?

Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Server smtp.gmail.com User name: it is jlastel
Password: all asterisks
A square box Followed by Save this password ***** your password *****

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 31
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com