Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can not send email on my account because of spam. Can you…

Customer Question
I can not send...

I can not send email on my account***@******.*** because of spam. Can you resolve?

Technician's Assistant: Are emails stuck in your outbox or are you receiving an error message?

I don't know...

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from sending mail?

No, Sudden link has stopped it because they think I have sent spam. I have not.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

That is it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/16/2018
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 4 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

If you being blocked by your ISP (suddenlink) for sending spam, you would need to contact them directly so they can look into your account. their phone number is ***-***-****

Hope this helps.

If Suddenlink will refuse to assist, please let me know.

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.