Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have issues with my [email protected] account - I can't log…

Customer Question
I have issues with...

I have issues with my [email protected] account - I can't log into that account.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Customer:(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just had a brain Fart and can't get my gmail password *****

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/16/2018
Email technician: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome! I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

Have you attempted to go through a password ***** already?