Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How do i recover my gmail my phone number changed. It was…

Customer Question
How do i recover...

How do i recover my gmail my phone number changed

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

It was set up on my phone and my phone was wiped clean by mistake

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Its asking for my google accoiunt on my phone and i dont rember my gmail or email

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 day by:
3/18/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!