Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I was automatically connected to Hotmail from gmail. My

Customer Question
I was automatically connected...

I was automatically connected to Hotmail from gmail. My Hotmail is hacked. I neede d a safe new e-mail service.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I am instead top loaded directly in and the criminal s can asccess my g-mail

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I am going in through e-mail I ain't smart enough to try trouble shooting or I would. You connected me back to hot mail without my permission---fix it!!!!!!!!!!!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to disconnect from hot mail asap

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/16/2018
Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 6 months ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S