Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't open my email. It shows on the screen and has all…

I can't open my...

I can't open my email. It shows on the screen and has all functions expect it won't open the messages.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser -- edge

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Restarting the computer. I've tried on other computers as well. Same problem

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/16/2018
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator
Thanks

go here to connect me; https://tinyurl.com/y8cso5ll
This will download a file named Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client
Double click on this file to run it and connect me remotely.