Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I received an email sasying that google blocked and now my…

Customer Question
I received an email...

I received an email sasying that google blocked***@******.*** and now my computer is frozen and I cannot use my word program Could this be because of the blockage? I do not use the gmail acct I use***@******.*** - Thank you

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Gmail from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

No I don't use gmail acct

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Possibly

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/16/2018
Email technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 4 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

Please cancil my order I got an answer from my security people but thank you I want be using you Thanks Cody
Please cancel my order I got an answer from my security people but thank you I want be using you Thanks Cody