Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can log on to my gmail and I can move from folder to

Customer Question
I can log on...

I can log on to my gmail and I can move from folder to folder, but I cannot open any messages. I double click on them and nothing happens.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/16/2018
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Which web browser are you using to access gmail,Is it Google chrome,Firefox,Internet explorer,Edge?

Which version of windows is installed in the PC.Is it Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Windows 7

OK and which web browser are you using to access gmail,Is it Google chrome,Firefox,Internet explorer?

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.