Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I just made a purchase from iSkoft and the process was

Customer Question
I just made a...

I just made a purchase from iSkoft and the process was completed before I could make a change to update my email. I need to stop so that I will be able to clarify this before I complete the purchase

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I made the purchase an paid with PayPal. There was a mistake on the reply from skicroft with an old email address. I need for them to update the address they have on file since the one that they show no longer exists

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's it. Thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/16/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> I need to stop so that I will be able to clarify this before I complete the purchase

Have you received any notification emails from iSkoft?