Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to change my email password and I don't remember it?

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change my email password ***** I don't remember it? also the security question is my favorite movie. I have tried everu movie nothing is correct. so I need your help.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes ,I was with my iPhone,but I bought a new one and can't get it hooked up because I don't remember my password

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Can't remember security questions and didn't write them down.phone number to our account is(###) ###-####

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/16/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> I have tried everu movie nothing is correct.

My friend you made too many failed attempts this way. It actually caused Google to think it was a suspicious attack.

Is the given phone number on file with Google?

I don’t know

>(###) ###-####/p>

I have tested this number at Google Account Recovery, this number is ***** on file with Google.

Do you have some other email addresses that can be used for recovery, including the ones you previously used.