Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I got a letter with a reset code, but I do not know how to…

Customer Question
I got a letter...

I got a letter with a reset code, but I do not know how to reset my code.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes, but I think they were set by my husband before he went to heaven and I don't know what they are His phone number was 561-***-***-****

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't think of anything else.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/16/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 5 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Please better upload a screenshot of the letter or at least paste the content here for review. Thanks.

Email technician: Thomas Kline,
 replied 5 months ago
Thomas Kline

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.

Sorry to hear of your loss, thankfully he is with Jesus

what e-mail service do you use?