Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I tried to get my old account back and google says it can't…

Customer Question
I tried to get...

I tried to get my old account back and google says it can't verify it belongs to me.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I don't have it added to myemails, when I do google says it is in use already

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My email,***@******.*** was createdat zip 37343 in jan 2014/feb2014. all have been lost due to hackers before then and my pass words have been destroyed.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/16/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Do you mean***@******.*** is the account to be recovered?