Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I was online with yesterday trying to reestablish my email…

I was online with...

I was online with Andy yesterday trying to reestablish my email (gmail) account, but to no avail. I sent my credit card data and now am unsure that it was received.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

My email has been dormant for some time, but nobody seems to have it on file???? My old email address was/is: ***@******.***. Why can't you find it? I am paying for it through my provideder, but they can't help me either.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have a desktop PC AND THAT IS ALL i HAVE - DON'T USE ANY OF THE OTHER STUFF.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

You folks and my provider, South Slope in North Liberty, IA. A friend tried to help but he ended up wiping out my email and my word processing.

3/16/2018
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

May I know if you have a mobile number that ends with number 72?

Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
I do not have a cell phone - landline only. Told ,you I don't use all the gadgetry. the last thing I saw from Just Answer was that I am to check my email for a temporary password, How I do that without losing my connection to you or Just Answer. I'm an old geezer if you have haven't already figured that out and not a whiz on this blinking machine. Got take by the hand and Lead. If I have you fix it for me, what will it cost. I am on a tight budget.
Will I have to wait here or what?
if I understand you correctly, I am now awaiting a -phone call. Is that correct? That's okay, but I do have an 1130 appointment to keep. I have now given you my credit card data twice, today and yesterday. I want assurances that it is secure
for both transactions.

It is 100% safe and secure and I will work with you anytime and follow up with you.

Please type in your contact number(landline or mobile), I will call you directly and help directly.

To connect with me over secure remote session on your Microsoft Windows based computer, please follow the steps given below:

Click the link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=75f486b0-526f-42ec-8cf8-c52df07d14c4

Scroll down on that page and click "I Agree".

Download/allow and run this program(elinsore.screenconnect) to start secure remote session.

Please type in your contact number(landline or mobile) and click send buttou directn. I will call you directly and help you with this.

Thank you for that assurance. My landline is *****************. No cell.

My phone number is *****************. Awaiting your call. Don't understand need for Elsinore. How much is that going to cost?

Okay, I am calling you now. Thank you.

All I really want to do is reconnect my email account. Much of the other stuff is nonsensical to me and confusing. Can we forego the rest?

Okay. I am calling you now. Thank you.

Click the link: