bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Experience:  CISM / CISSP / MCSD - Azure Solutions Architect / MCSE - Cloud Platform and Infrastructure / MS MVP
96068672

I can't log in. I was sent a verification code and I entered

I can't log in. I was sent a verification code and I entered it. I receive "account disabled used in a way that violated policies"
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: Not that I'm aware of. I only have it on my laptop and phone.
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: Yes and I used my phone number to verify for the code.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not really

Which website or online services are you referring to? FaceBook?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
my gmail account***@******.***
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
my gmail account***@******.***.

Just did an account recovery test against your account and it did show "disabled" message, therefore the account has been unlocked automatically after disabling it for a while.

However, it doesn't mean you can access account without resetting the password. You do need to reset the password ***** it has to be done in a professional at least proper way. Please do NOT repeatedly (aggressively) reset the password *****

As you are using your own domain for Gmail services, your situation is a bit different.

If you are a genera user, your password ***** be easily reset by your administrator.

If you are the domain owner or the email administrator, you need to have access your domain's DNS manager and follow THIS process to reset your administrator password.

Please advise if it makes sense for you. Thanks.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I contacted our administrator and it is back in service. Thanks for your assistance.

Great. Can you please kindly rate my service and close the case now? Thanks!